Why DKV Selection?
Primary care, specialists and medical-surgical services with the highest technology.
Permanent ambulance service.
Assistance in Spain and abroad.
Since the beginning of the policy
- General medicine: pediatrics and A.T.S.
- Specialties: allergology, digestive system, cardiology, general surgery, dermatology, endocrinology, geriatrics, gynecology, logophoniatry and speech therapy, internal medicine, nephrology, pneumology, neurology, odonto-stomatology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, podiatry (maximum ten sessions per year) , psychology (maximum five sessions per year), psychiatry, rheumatology, tocology, traumatology and urology.
- Diagnostic means: clinical analysis, pathological anatomy, cytology and colposcopy, densitometry, ultrasound, echocardiography, electroencephalograms, electromyograms, ergometries, radiographs and mammograms.
- Medical hospitalizations and U.V.I. (maximum 3 days). Only in case of vital emergency or accident.
- Surgical emergencies and U.V.I. (Unlimited). Only in case of vital emergency or accident
- National and foreign emergencies.
- Ambulances (for transfers to concerted hospitals).
- 24-hour medical emergencies and ambulances:
At six months
- Surgical hospitalizations (no limit. Only in case of vital emergency or accident).
- Medical hospitalizations and U.V.I. (maximum three days).
- Means of diagnosis and treatment: arteriographs, liver and bone marrow biopsies, bronchoscopies and bronchographs, catheterizations, endoscopies, phlebographs, holter, nuclear medicine, oxygen therapy, rehabilitation (except chronic diseases), scanner (CT), valvuloplasty and angioplasty, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) and lithotripsy.
- High specialized surgery: angiology, audio surgery, cardiac surgery, maxillofacial surgery, plastic surgery, lung surgery and neurosurgery.
At eight months
- Births (including epidural anesthesia).
Occupational, professional or traffic accidents. Sterility treatments Aesthetic treatments. Dialysis. Sleep disorders medicine. T.E.P. (Positron emission tomography). Oncology, treatments. Transplants Prosthetics and osteosynthesis material. Family planning and contraception (IUD placement is coverage, the IUD on behalf of the insured). Any optional expenses
Copayment per medical act: 3 euros (taxes included). Free co-payment in policies with 4 or more insured.